Jul 21, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist -- The Ruffled White Blouse

The white blouse: the perfect staple for the summer season because it's light, beautiful, feminine, and goes with nearly everything. I chose to feature the ruffled styles, inspired by the Bettina blouse post earlier.

Just be careful in your pretty white shirt, if you're anything like me you'll need to be carrying around a stain remover stick in your purse to have on hand at any given moment.
Stains love me, especially when I'm wearing white.

Below are my top Etsy faves!

RockThatFrock


naughtymess


newtoyouvintage


bontonvintage




theprivateparty




6 comments:

  1. Love the styling with the see-through blouse & polka dot bustier underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored a beautiful white linen floral blouse the other day! These remind me of it! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! i love those ruffle blouses they are soo in this season great post!

    www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! White blouses scare me a little, too (the food/coffee thing), but it's such a classic, great wardrobe piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for including my blouse!! love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin