here's my little list. did you already make yours?
I resolve to. . .
- Make more time to spend with friends. I'm blessed to have awesome gal pals in my life. They have no idea how much their listening ears and fun spirits have meant to me.
- Do more outfit posts. I don't know why I don't. I usually take all the pictures of the outfit and never end up putting them up. (as was the case below)
- appreciate nature no matter what season it is. Admittedly, winter is my least favorite season, but I pledge to try to find the good in it this year!
- Get more organized. Somehow. someway. this seems so consistently difficult for myself year after year. *sigh*
- Nurture my little boy's talents any possible way I can. Where I grew up the only extra-curricular activities offered were band and sports. I'm so happy my son has more options where we live now. His latest interest? Acting!
- Make working out a part of my life. a happy part I hope. :) Just joined a gym recently!
- Cook for the people I love. I think cooking dinner or baking something for the people you care about is one of the most sincerely loving gestures.
- write, write, write. I don't know how I've let this passion slip away from me. (going to buy a new journal today)
- and for the shop: 200 items? ? ? ? Keep me inspired, my fellow vintage sellers! I really want to make that happen this year.