1. My dream bed. I love canopy beds!
2. These awesome recycled journals made from VHS cases by DustyMoon on Etsy. Sadly, John Hughes passed away this week. He was the writer of one of one of my all time favorite movies of the 80's, "Pretty in Pink".
3. Kagome. Drink a bottle a day and there you have almost your entire daily-required fruits AND veggies. ;) Simplicity makes life wonderful.
4. Cigarettes my friend bought in Turkey. I love their advertising, it's pretty frank, and I wish it were more so here in the states.
5. The fact that a beloved story from my childhood, Alice in Wonderland, has again been adapted into a movie, starring Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter! I've loved every masterpiece that has come from the mind of Tim Burton!
6. Speaking of Alice in Wonderland, found this recently on Etsy, for sale by hautecountryvintage! So cool!!
7. Been waiting all week long...tonight my girlfriends and I are going out to an 80's dance party! It happens only monthly, so we're way excited! We needed some inspiration so I thought these gals would be the perfect music to listen to while we're getting all made up. ;) THIS will be us tonight, can't wait!! Pictures to follow soon! xo
1 day ago