Dec 29, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist :: Ridiculously Cute Animal Sweaters

I find most vintage animal sweaters irresistibly cute! I think they appeal to the little girl in me. There was one I owned when I was about 10 or 11 or so and it had a ton of white sheep with a black sheep in the middle. How I loved that cozy sweater with all of my heart. It was red with puff sleeves too! Years later I found a similar one and ended up selling it on Ebay. It was too big for me at the time, but darn! I think that I should've held onto it, as it would probably fit now.

Below are some of my current favorites that you can find on etsy. Which one do you like the most? The kitty cat pullover is calling out my name! Also really wish I could find a peacock sweater in my size. . . being a vintage seller and buyer I just know I'll come across it someday. ;)

secretlake

ToFreeaMockingbird

bottleblondevintage

littleiowa

Entwife

CapriciousTraveler

retasroses

ramblinvintage

mellowdayss

8 comments:

  1. Awww, Lola! Thanks so much. I like the cardigan with the birds AND the koala sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx a bunch for including my kitty sweater! These are great! I especially love the birds cardigan! Now I will check out your blog too :)

    Best Wishes & Happy New Year!!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that red-on-white birds sweater is my favorite! And, of course, who can resist penguins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a kid I had a bright purple sweater with a big zebra on it. The zebra's mane was fringe and the eye was a big jewel. Since I was a child of the 80s, I wore it from the time that I was five over leggings and sneakers until I was about thirteen. TO THIS DAY I talk about how much I miss it weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kitty sweater is too perfect. I'm still on the lookout for a nice cozy owl knit... being that they are my spirit animal and all. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww you have a koala ♥

    I love these sweaters! The giraffe and polar bear ones are too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I'm just now seeing this! That's my little giraffe sweater up there. It sold back in December. Thanks so much for having it on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin