Dec 26, 2010

Leave it to the Holidays!

Leave it to the holidays to get me entirely off schedule! I'm feeling awful that I haven't blogged recently, but just wanted to say that I hope each and every one of you are enjoying the holiday season with your loved ones! I reallllllllly love this time of year.

 I have yet to post pictures of my blue feather Christmas tree, the colorful lights decorating the trees outside, and lord knows I'm way behind on shop updates, but I'm hopeful and confident that January is going to kick my butt into organized, motivated, and not-so-crazy-busy mode. (Thank goodness January is right around the corner!)

Did any of you do "elf yourself" for family or friends?
My fam LOVED IT! :)  So sorry I'm a day late w/this, but if you want to make one for some special people in your life here's the link:  http://www.elfyourself.com/

There were only spaces for 5 people so I excluded myself, and sadly, I had to exclude my son, niece & nephew in this one, but I did end up making one just for them. Here's the other 5 people that make up my own crazy little clan; Dad, Mom, sis & my two brothers. ♥
I guarantee you're bound to get a few laughs out of your kin if you make them something silly like this. =)


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin