Oct 21, 2010

Clothes For Keeping Warm

Well, well, well. . . it appears I'll have to start hunting for the shop again soon, as I'm slightly saddened that this is the bulk of the really warm clothing in the shop. We want sweater dresses, right? And sweaters, of course! Big bulky sweaters, and pretty little knit sweaters, and cardigan sweaters, and . . . okay I'm off! Hopefully I'll be updating the shop within the next few days with more WARMTH since we in the upper half of the hemisphere will be needing these for the next. . . wow, 7 months or so. Wish me luck!

Until my next update here's whats available now.
xo

{ Shop Lola }









4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a successful shopping day! Love that first fur coat...So warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel cozier just looking at this! I can't believe how cold it is in the mornings already. We haven't turned on the heat yet, so I am already rocking my flannel pajamas!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin