Oct 17, 2010

Autumn Velvet

I'm daydreaming about a fantasy wardrobe for Fall.
If given the chance,
I think I could wear velvet for the entire Autumn season. 
I love the soft and luxurious fabric that is velvet. 
It's nice to touch, nice to look at, and nice to wear, 
especially when it comes in those dark deep colors.
These vintage pieces below just tug at my heart strings. 
*tug *tug *tug.

I think velvet was MADE for the Autumn season.

Do you own a favorite velvet item?

sewninpieces
American Archive
Love Charles
Magnificent Vintage
jforney000
Great Lake Oufitters

I just adore that pumpkin colored dress! Wouldn't that look great to wear for Thanksgiving dinner?

1 comment:

  1. I love the pumpkin one too! I've just ordered a velvet dress on etsy and can't wait until it arrives!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin