Jan 11, 2010

Look on the Bright Side

Today I wanted my outfit to be fun and colorful.
Later on we're going sledding so warmth was a key factor too!

The pink boots I just found recently.
Imagine how happy I was that they were in my size!

I have a cat named Linus so I couldn't resist this sweater I found one day while thrifting. (notice the cute mice at the bottom.) Adorable!

Underneath I have on my favorite grey cashmere turtleneck sweater. I should definitely be staying warm in this!

Besides posting pics of my outfit I had to do a little show and tell today too! Guess what that yellow thing is below!



have you ever seen one of these before?
Is it a sea flower?

An afternoon snack?
A baby octopus, possibly?


When I first saw it I thought it looked like what the baby of a lemon and an octopus would look like!

It's actually called a Buddha's Hand and I found it yesterday at the
grocery store. It smells AMAZING you guys! Like lemonade. I think it's primarily
used for zest purposes, but I just like having it around for the novelty and
scent. :)

Some things to keep you happy during the winter: Tons of tropical, exotic fruit,
aromatherapy, and bright colors.

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that thing is so crazy looking but i loveeeee lemon zest. my zesting tool is one of my most prized kitchen utensils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was some sort of a fiber felted sculpture that you bought off of etsy! Silly me, it's to eat...

    The boots are so cute. I love a wellie with a wedge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was something felted from Etsy too! Fruit huh?? I'll have to check it out!

    here kitty kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are walking on sunshine in those boots, lady! I have never heard of Buddha's Hand before. Thanks for the introduction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL looking crazy alien this super flashy candy !!! jesssica et ses découvertes ^^ sweet

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what a funny & sweet sweater!

    Love the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin