Dec 16, 2009

Wednesday Wishlist, The PLAID WOOL Dress

I love plaid for fall and especially for winter. Not many dresses keep you warm enough in the winter, and a stylishly cut and flatteringly fitted WOOL plaid dress is, if you ask me, the PERFECT choice for a cold day when you want to look pretty. {With the right tights and shoes, of course!} When you're seeking for one online, make sure you check to see if it's lined or not, that way you don't have to fuss with slips.

These are my favorite Vintage PLAID WOOL DRESSES and I found them on . . . you know where, my favorite. ETSY.
Aren't they charming? Have you bought yourself a Christmas present yet? ;)


1stlove


TheVintageVortex


greatestfriend


SmallEarthVintage


HelloLadiesVintage


hipreplacements


californiasister



Which one is YOUR FAVORITE?

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the plaid. Thanks for including mine with these other stunners, J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, i just favorited that first
    dress and it's only a matter of time before i cave!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin