Jul 11, 2009

7 Loves for Saturday.

Saturday has always been my favorite day of the week. It's the only day of the week that gives me permission to do whatever I want. Decided then, that I want to share some of my loves with the world. Enjoy. ♥

1. Money origami. I still need a lot of practice, but I love giving these as little gifts, Friends and family are always happy to receive too. :)

2. Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap. Makes for quite a tingly shower, and smells so delicious.



3. Vintage-themed mirrors by MyFavoriteMirror.Com
So cute, and every gal needs a little mirror for her purse.


4. Love these! Aromatherapy inhalers by EarthSolutions.Com
The perfect caffeine-free pick-me-up.



5. Absolutely ANYTHING created by designing genius, Alexander McQueen. He makes me sweat.


6. Thai Fresh Rolls. Could eat them every single day. Recipe here.


and. . .

7. We take many country drives in the summer time and this song is always part of the soundtrack for road music. . . See if you recognize any of the famous driving scenes in this awesome compilation.




Happy Saturday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin