Jul 13, 2009

Novelty Print of the Day!

I am ridiculously obsessed with novelty prints, and have been since I was a teenager. They're so FUN and unique! Truth be told, when I should be working, I oftentimes find myself looking up any new novelty prints that have been listed online. It's literally a daily ritual. I like to imagine the perfect occasion for the item. The truth is, especially with vintage prints, you're never going to find another quite like it, or it will be extremely rare if you do.

Recently fell in LOVE with this art deco print skirt by fellow Etsy seller,
Safe As Milk Vintage. Look at that deco dame in all her grace and glam during a pivotal time of women's independence! Of course she'd be holding a cigarette!






Happy Monday, lovelies!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin