Jul 28, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist :: The Luxurious SHEER SILK Dress

These are the kind of dresses dreams are made of.
Well, my dreams anyway.
Nothing makes my heart beat like finding a beautiful sheer silk dress.
Put me in a silk dress and I'm a guaranteed happy woman for the rest of the day. Silk chiffon is light as air, making it so incredibly comfortable to wear. Moreover, this luxurious fabric, especially when created into a perfectly-executed piece of clothing, is an instant means to elegance.

These are my current etsy faves below.
You're not gonna believe the label name on that first one.

Swoon away, dolls!

topshelfvintage


TheButlersCottage


ShonnasVintage


VindemialVintage


bloomstreetvintage



KittyGirlVintage


sayitaintsold

3 comments:

  1. Oooh some very pretty dresses indeed, love that last one - am sorely tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is divine! I'd hem it and wear as a super cute mini dress :)

    Luv, Friend in Fashion
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing outfits, I love everything:))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin