Jul 28, 2010

Novelty Print of the Day -- Vintage 80's MUSHROOMS Puff Sleeve Mini Dress


"You have fungi on your frock!" (I am imagining the kind of conversation that comes along with sporting this cute little vintage 80's dress.) I love the little ties on the short sleeves and the mini length is perfect too. Alice would really appreciate this print, don't you think so? Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds could also very much appreciate it. ;)

How I delight in finding these prints to share with you daily! It has almost become my necessary dose of daily amusement. ♥
Thank you for checking them out, dolls!

XOXO


For sale by hollywoodstylevintage on Ebay.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I had a 'shroom necklace but it's sold out.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin