Jul 29, 2010

Novelty Print of the Day -- vintage 1940's DEER PRINT Dress Suit

When you come upon a vintage suit like this, it's just going to be one of those OMG moments. After reading the listing for this A M A Z I N G 1940's Deer Print suit, I'm intrigued to know more about this Herbert Levy fellow, (the designer on the label). I've never heard of him, but I would LOVE to see what else he has created, wouldn't you? I adore the pockets on the blazer jacket. I also like how it is not just female deer, but bucks too. Would you look at those antlers? I think there's a little mating dance going on here. ;)

This lovely suit is an XL to boot! Just a WOW piece, all around.

For Sale now by Mill Street Vintage on Ebay.
12 bids already, so I can't wait to see how much this goes for!

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin