Jan 6, 2010

Finding the PERFECT VALENTINE'S DAY DRESS, Day 1

The COUNTDOWN is on, which means the SEARCH is on. . .
for the PERFECT Valentine's Day dress.

I can't help it! I'm looking so forward to Valentine's day it's ridiculous! It's likely my favorite holiday, next to Christmas, and I don't think it's too early to prepare. After all, it's only about a month away. I've been "window" shopping online to get an idea of what I want to wear this year, and these 5 dresses grabbed ahold of my heart instantly! The first dress is a dream, and everything about it is perfect to me.
I'm not sure what my beau has planned just yet, but I need to find out so I can make sure I have the perfect outfit for that special day. ♥

Do you make your own valentines? That's one of my very favorite things about
the holiday aside from getting massive amounts of chocolate,
and dressing up all pretty too, of course. :)

Fall in love with a dress . . .

strapless. frothy. tulle. mini.
sleepyheadvintage


I love the gathering on the bodice, and the full skirt.
catspajamasvintage


Simple, backless & gorgeous.
luketania


So very Mad Men! Perfect Wiggle shape.
affordablechicvintage


A Ceil Chapman Formal, in case you may be attending a ball. :)
vintagecouturegirl


Stay tuned, I'm going to try to share a few of my favorites every day until the week
before Valentine's day.
Isn't it crazy and WONDERFUL that there are so many gorgeous vintage dresses in the world?
It's one of my life's thrills.
:)

Hope you find one you love!

XOXO

6 comments:

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin