Dec 7, 2009

Fell in love with a pair of pants.

Remember when I fell in love with the Chloe ad? I've been wanting to recreate that look on my own for a while. Recently found these gorgeous blue velvet high waist pants and it was love at first feel and wear. ;) I actually already have a pair of high-waist blue velvet pants, but the blue is a different shade, and the fit on the other pair is much more curvaceous than these, which have a more relaxed fit.

These ones are actually a little long for me, but I loved the knickers look after tucking them into my boots.


Aren't they such a pretty shade of blue? I'm thinking deep cerulean.


You wouldn't believe how soft they are, and they are lined too. I'm a lucky girl for finding these!


Paired it with the rust suede jacket from Lola Vintage. Thought the colors went very well together.


And paired it with my favorite winter hat too. :)


Just realized how similar the color scheme of this outfit post has with the last one. ;) I think I've got a crush on rust and velvet right now.


Fuzzy wool pom pom hat, thrifted
cashmere gray turtleneck sweater, thrifted
Rust Suede Jacket, in the shop.
Blue Velvet Pants, thrifted
Knee high boots, gift

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say that those pants reminded me very much of your blue velvet skirt! That color is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin