Dec 9, 2009

Baby, It's FREEZING Outside!

So put some warm clothes on, please! I'm freezing when it is anything below 40 degrees outside. The cold isn't so bad though, as long as you are bundled up correctly. I've been wearing my wool cardigan sweater every single day, seriously. I layer it under my coat when I go outside and it keeps me so toasty warm, I love it.

Here are some more extra warm and toasty items in the shop for you to consider for your WINTER 2009 wardrobe.

By the way, there's a little SALE going on in the shop right now, and some of these items have been greatly reduced. SALE ENDS FRIDAY, so take a peek while you can!
















3 comments:

  1. love the turqouise skirt...is it velvet? you could really dress that up for the holidays!
    www.fabulousfinds-elena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love everything! that jacket is fab! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin