Aug 21, 2009

Novelty Print of the Day -- 1930's Happy Penguins Dress

I'm sorry I missed the Novelty Print of the Day yesterday, gals. One of my dear friends popped in by surprise and it was so nice to see her! We went swimming, did crafts, and talked about boys. :) I completely lost track of time and was asleep shortly after she left.

I know I just posted a penguin dress very recently, but when I saw this sweet 30's dress, I had to feature it asap, as I fear it will sell too soon! I love the feminine styles of the 30's and this cream colored dress with black penguins is just adorable in every way!

For sale now by thirteeneightyfive on Etsy.





More prints coming all next week. Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!
xo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the penguins! What a great print. I've found one or two nylon Sacony dresses in our current stash. Sadly, none with penguins. I'm curious about this label now!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin