Oct 9, 2010

Yoko's John

- In honor of John Lennon, who would have been 70 years old today-
Not only an amazing world famous musician, but also the beloved husband and muse of one woman, Yoko Ono. I've always been fond of this couple and the spark they seem to have had between each other.
This song in particular is such a thoughtful tribute from John to his wife. The 2 clips at the end of this post also illustrate their sweet connection. Enjoy, and Happy Saturday, dearies.

♥ ♥ ♥
"I learned everything from her. ... It is a teacher-pupil relationship. That's what people don't understand. She's the teacher and I'm the pupil. I'm the famous one, the one who's supposed to know everything, but she's my teacher." -John Lennon




The newspaper said, "She's gone to his head,
They look just like two gurus in drag!

(I love their little game of "fortunately and unfortunately".)


images via weheartit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin