Oct 6, 2010

Oktoberbest

I bought this adorable little bustier about a year ago, and have tried to find a way to wear it ever since. Recently, I wanted to put together a cute outfit for going out to celebrate Oktoberfest. With no dirndl in my possession, I had to be creative! Thankfully, I really ended up liking the end result. I thought putting the little bustier on top of a girly puff sleeve blouse was a good idea. But what I was especially happy about was pairing the ruffled white petticoat under one of my favorite skirts. Makes for a happy twirling me. ;)

Entire outfit thrifted, except the boots, those were found on my dear Etsy.

oktoberfiesta1
oktoberfiesta
oktoberfest

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. totally cute! love it! looks great...
    you could even pull this off as a halloween costume and wear a braided blonde wig and carry around beers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I want you as a IRL friend and the outfit. That's all.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin