Sep 22, 2010

Novelty Print of the Day -- Vintage 70's FALLING LEAVES Maxi Dress

What a perfect dress for this time of year! The leaves are changing color and falling right outside of my window as I type this. The evenings are becoming darker earlier here in the mitten as well. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed as of late about the many things going on in my life right now. Busy, busy, busy. . . but happy to come upon this dress to feature in the blog today. Which reminds me, I have a handful of things yet to list in my own shop this week, so expect an update hopefully soon! (tackling that to-do list one minute, one BREATH at a time) :)

Find this pretty leaf print dress below for sale on Ebay
by Floozees Vintage and at $22, it's a steal!


1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin