Aug 2, 2010

You were the sweetest thing that I ever knew

Annie Lennox and John Malkovich people! I have always loved the dramatic and passionate performance of the leading lady of the Eurythmics in this video. Also starring (yes that is him!) Hugh Laurie of HOUSE. This video is so visually rich as you'll see; just chock full of luxurious lace and velvet costumes, along with powdery pale faces and Victorian wigs. Watch the story that unfolds and see if you think the end is real or just her imagination. The part when Annie's character makes a scene playing tug-o-war for John with his new bride is the BEST!

But I don't care for sugar, honey, if I can't have YOU

Walking on Broken Glass by Annie Lennox

2 comments:

  1. Oh my lands, this takes me BACK! My mom used to listen to this all the time when I was a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I had no idea JM was in that video. Too bad he doesn't have an intense monologue in which he TOTALLY FLIPS OUT in the way that only John Malkovich can.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin