Aug 3, 2010

Novelty Print(S) of the Day -- vintage SIGNED DESIGNER DRESSES from Things of Splendor

As I was scouring the endless variety of novelty prints in cyberspace this morning to decide which one to feature for today's post, I came across ebay shop "Things of Splendor". I have been looking at these dresses for nearly 2 hours already! They are fully responsible for taking my breath away this morning!

And this is just a smidgen of what she has available! You'll see names like: Maurice, Paganne, Goldworm, Kio, Vera, Leonard of Paris, and MORE.

These ones below were my personal faves. Aren't they amazing?

Visit THINGS OF SPLENDOR to see these dresses and many more beautiful vintage pieces you're sure to fall in love with!


1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin