Jul 12, 2010

Novelty Print of the Day -- vintage 1950's WORLD FAIR Print Dress & Bolero


This incredible 1950's dress completely stole my attention when I came upon it on Etsy. WOW. What a unique print! According to the listing,
the print is a map of the
1962 Seattle, Washington WORLD FAIR.
Dress is cotton, and comes with a matching bolero. Marvelous colorful and detailed designs! I especially love those huge towers, particularly the one that stands out on the bodice.

For sale by VintageSeen on Etsy.




4 comments:

  1. wow.... I do love the print. Very cute dress.

    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. The print is so beautiful. I love how so many vintage pieces come with matching boleros or jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

    I'm sending this to my sister in law...she lives in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what an amazing and ornate print..that must have taken so long to make!..(: amazing blog
    comment mine?
    xxx
    cross my heart

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin