Oct 20, 2009

Overdue Shop Update, back to business. :)

I miss you, my blog and blogger friends. I've been too busy for my liking and things are finally starting to wind down over here, thank God! And guess what, NO MORE WEDDINGS THIS YEAR! Yay!!! :) I feel kinda bratty saying that but goodness, 3 within one month was a little stressful. I am very thankful though, because I had such a great time at every single one, and I'm so happy for my dear friends and family who are now married. . . ♥♥

But now it's time to get back to business, my favorite kind of business, pretty clothes and more pretty clothes for the shop. I haven't had a shop update in a while so here are some recently added items. Stay tuned, more pretties coming soon.

I'm always into high waists, puff sleeves, and any kind of feminine details really. Lately, I'm also falling in love with the color of WINE. Burgundy hues like the color of the suede heels are making me turn my head when I'm out and about these days. Don't you just love that color for fall?









2 comments:

  1. oh tell me about it! i can't even remember the last time i did a shop update!

    and i love that plaid jumper! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a princess !! omg.. in orange WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! olalalalaaaaaaaa + the black n white is a fabulous class on U !! fufull congrtas for ur tasts !! trop canon !!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin