Jul 13, 2009

My Favorite Clothes--Day 4 of 7.

I'm cheating a little. This dress was one of my faves LAST YEAR, and shortly after these pics were taken, the dress sold. Loved wearing it so much in the summer though! It was semi-sheer with cascading flowers, undeniably feminine.

That pink belt is one of my most loved belts of all time, as well. I have a new favorite dress that I often pair it with and it is very similar to this one. It's so lovely, can't wait till I can share it with you gals! Stay tuned.

Btw, speaking of lovely feminine floral dresses, my friend HellCatVintage has a beautiful one in her shop right now, and for $25, it's a STEAL! See it here.




I hope everyone is savoring their summer. Today I realized that being able to even just sit and read outside on a blanket is such a glorious blessing! I want to put these moments in my pocket and bring them back in mid December. ♥♥

goodnight.
xo

3 more days to post outfits. Again, thank you to my Motivation
Team for inspiring me! Especially you, Afresh Vintage, you're a real trooper! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress...i would have bought it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .รด yeah... (+ "BIGLONGKISSSSS noize" LOL !!)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin