Oct 21, 2011

Missed Connections Paintings by Sophie Blackall

Happened upon these great paintings by Sophie Blackall on Etsy this week!

Are you familiar with Missed Connections on Craigslist? Maybe you've spent some time staying up late to read them? Perhaps you've written a couple yourself? I'm not ashamed to admit, I have gotten caught up in both activities. :-o

I LOVE these! I wonder if any of these people ever ended up getting together after their craigslist post. Can you imagine finding a missed connection YOU wrote turned into a painting?

About the artist and her project, via Etsy: "Her Missed Connections project is an ongoing series of paintings based on real, anonymous messages posted online by lovelorn strangers."

Find her here:
www.sophieblackall.com
www.sophieblackall.blogspot.com
http://missedconnectionsny.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin