Jun 19, 2010

"The Girls" by Heather Williams

"The Girls" is a series of paintings created by Ontario-based artist and fellow Etsian, Heather Williams. I love the colors used in her work. The beautiful subjects have no trouble competing with the often solid-colored background. Some of them also remind me of a few of my girlfriends. Each woman seems to possess a style and personality all her own.

These would fit perfectly on the walls of a little brick and mortar clothing boutique!

Find the work of Heather Williams in her Etsy shop here, and discover more about the artist via her blog here.

Kerry.
Jesse.Blair.Amelia.Victoria. Carly.Blue Lady.She said, she said.

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Heather is very talented.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these...especially the one that appears to be part of the flower.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin