May 4, 2010

The Photography of Ozlem Haluk

Something in the photography of Ozlem Haluk (AmelieAPoulain on Etsy) struck a personal note with me instantly. Haluk describes her photography as "whimsically experimental".

These images remind me of some of the private and quirky aspects of my relationship with myself, and the titles add to that view.

Aren't they beautiful, and possibly a little self-reflective for most of us?
I love them.

Misbehave-d


Night and day


Perhaps perhaps perhaps



Floating on flowers



Loneliness, is such a waste of time


Little white lies


Milk and honey


I'd like to change



You can find Miss Haluk on her website, on flickr, and on etsy.

3 comments:

  1. The photographs are lovely, but I have to say... if I see the word "whimsical" again on Etsy I think I might scream xD

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin