May 1, 2010

Novelty Print of the Day -- 1950's Owl Print Day Dress

Ohhhhhhh my goodness! This dress is too adorable for words.
Owl lovers, are you smiling?
This has seriously got to be one of the cutest dresses I've ever seen in my life!
Besides that ridiculously cute print, I'm loving the bow tie at the neck and the cap sleeves, not to mention the fact that there are rhinestones down the black trim of the skirt.

On Etsy from seller FrauleinMarlene



matching belt too? so sweet.


Just realizing today how much I miss these novelty print posts.
I promise to try to post more in the future. Life is full of little hiccups, but I truly miss looking for these darling little unique pieces, and I've got to get back on to sharing them with you, dear blogger friends.

Happy Saturday, everyone!

XOXO

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin