Apr 1, 2010

Denim, Florals, and Lace, OH MY!

SPRING FEVER has definitely made the shop a little prettier, don't you think so?

I love the mix of denim, florals, and lace right now.

Speaking of spring fever . . . it's been marvelous going to the park directly after I pick up my son from school lately. Just a simple walk outside can be quite awe-inspiring. The teeny tiny little buds are popping out on the trees, the birds are tweeting cheerfully,
there seems to be a genuinely happy feeling in the air between people.

My favorite time of the year by far.
E N J O Y it.
XOXO



2 comments:

  1. I love the folk skirt, just too cute. xx

    http://thatssoyestreday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing vintage clothes! love
    i shall be checking out your etsy!
    x

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin