Mar 28, 2010

Sunday Shop Update

Been busy listing, yes I have!
Trying to find the brights and lights (bright colors and light fabrics for spring) but I can't help it if I find an occasional dark velvet dress that must be a part of my little online vintage shop.

{Note the middle dress with the huge ruffled sleeves.}
I have a soft spot for frills, what can I say?

More listings coming very soon, Enjoy!

1950's Coral Cotton Shirtwaist Day Dress, this color is so pretty


80's NWT Little Black Cocktail Dress, love the shape with this one


Silk & Lace Tiered skirt, quite possibly the loveliest skirt I've ever seen! Circa 1940's/50's.


Romantica. . . 70s Crochet Lace high neck blouse


Denim & Daisies Overalls for Spring, C U T E.


I can never resist an off shoulder dress, in luxe velvet too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin