Dec 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS
to you and yours!

I'll be out of town for a few days and will miss my blog and blogger friends since I'll have very little access to the internet. I hope you all treasure these few days with family and/or friends! It's such a special time. ♥

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis





Remember to be safe this holiday season, my friends!


Some favorite Christmas songs! And YES, of course most are from the 80's! haha! :D














Remember
This December,
That love weighs more than gold!
~Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin