Dec 3, 2009

Behind the Lola, 22 questions

last of the harvest, early fall.

I was recently tagged by one of my favorite gals from the 3 W's, KAREN, and since I rarely get around to actually doing these little surveys I thought it would be fun to stop and try it out on this slow and quiet Thursday of mine. So. . . even though you may already know a little bit about me from previous posts, here are some random other things in the form of 22 questions.

1. Your hair? I dye it light brown in the spring and dark brown in the fall. I suppose I need a change, and find myself often wanting to be a redhead.

2. Your favorite food? Almost ANYTHING with Vinegar. Love the stuff, and it's good for you too.

3. Your favorite drink? Iced tea or Iced mint mochas. I also love a delicious Mojito every now and again, with fresh mint. . . mmmmm. *refreshing*



4. Your dream/goal? #1 To be a good mama to this precious and silly little boy. And to keep selling pretty vintage clothes via my Etsy shop forever because I love it so much and it's what makes me happy. :) ♥



5. Your hobby? Writing in pretty journals, thrifting, traveling, and DANCING!



6. Your fear? Losing anyone I love to tragedy.

7. Where were you last night? Watching Jeopardy with my new sweet man.

8. Something you say all the time? "Good Gravy!"

9. Something that you're not? ORGANIZED. *sigh* But I'm constantly working on it, promise!

10. Wishlist item? Almost ANY dress designed by Alexander McQueen, but probably one like this. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. That man is a creative genius!

11. Last thing you did? Put balsamic-roasted veggies in the oven for lunch.


12. What are you wearing? My favorite high-waisted blue velvet pants with a plain white t-shirt.

13. Your pets? Linus, a super cozy black cat.

"Hi, I'm Linus, and I'm the most cuddly cat in the whole wide world!"


14. Friends? I'm grateful for them! Thank goodness for phones and facebook, though, because some of my favorite friends have moved out of the mitten. That being said, I'm so happy to currently be making new friends online! Here are some of my real life besties.







15. Missing someone? My beautiful mama, wish she lived closer so much . . .



16. Something you're not wearing? bracelets.

17. Your favorite store? I really like Aveda and Sephora. And vintage shops, of course!

18. Your favorite color? Red

19. The last time you cried? When I told mom about my new special man. :)

20. When's the last time you laughed? This morning at this hilarious nightgown I found on Etsy.

21. One place that I go to over and over? Barnes & Noble. Unbelievable inspiration and coffee too? Happy me. :)

22. Where do you eat? At the dinner table or on nights when my son isn't with me, in front of the TV sometimes. shhhhh! ;)

I get to tag 6 of you now... and I choose these cool gals. Can't wait to read your answers. :D

xoxo

Jarsika at Blueberry Deluxe
Kelsey at Tractordog
Sara at Twillypop
Jayne at The Little Passenger
Chie at Vivat Veritas
Zach at Nod To Mod Vintage

9 comments:

  1. awww...#19 warmed the cockles of my heart...great way tog et to know a little more about you ;-)
    www.fabulousfinds-elena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! i didnt know you are a mother! great to be able to know a little more behind your vintage shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just happened by and was so enjoying getting to know you a bit, when BAM! Tagged?! Who knew?!
    Fun post and your boy is amazing..something about a boy, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,

    i have two Hot Tamales uniforms from Whip It.

    brad@icehouse.ca

    bradley

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for posting this! it's always nice to read more about my favorite bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! The 3 Ws--love it. *You* are so cute--I love that photo of you with the fall harvest--and so is your little boy!

    That McQueen dress is insanely cool. And you now have me craving balsamic roasted veggies.

    You are the coolest, my fellow triple-W/mitten blogger! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Good Gravy" what a good post :)-

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep a quite very nice super-cool post lola-jessica ^^ + what a sexyyyyyyyyyyy dancer ^^ ;b


    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore this! thank you for tagging me.. i will have to get on this asap. its always nice to get to know you better each day- you most definitely rock;)!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin