Jun 3, 2009

Coming to the shop -- BELTS 0' PLENTY!

Been working on a little update coming to the shop very very soon, so for those of you who love to accessorize with belts, keep your eyes peeled! Hopefully I will have every single one of these listed by Friday.

I especially LOVE the gold & black bow belt, circa 1983 by CHRISTOPHER ROSS! {2nd picture} It's the coolest! I actually recently stumbled upon this blog called ATLANTIS HOME and saw an amazing collection of his belts! They're so neat, very unique. Check them out if you can!








Can't wait to list all of these! I'm especially a huge fan of the bow belts, so girly! Remember to check the shop periodically, as many of these belts will go up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin