To see the summer sky
Is poetry, though never in a book it lie -
True poems flee.
1. I jumped in the pool with one of my favorite vintage dresses on - it was utterly exhilarating, and I love the picture my sister snapped.
2. Saw a double rainbow ("oh my god, all the way!" :p)
3. Lake day -I was on a date right here!
4. Finally took my boy to the Lego store which is located in a mall about an hour away. Lego-addict, that one! He was in HEAVEN.
5. Made some new girlfriends. Steph, in the middle, has a food blog with pics & recipes that will make your mouth water!
6. Pressed a bunch of flowers from my backyard for memories of summer, 2012. I loved the bleeding hearts best.
7. My sis & I attacking my mama with kisses for a picture. We were *so happy* she visited for a few days!
8. The ladies of my family toasting my sis on the beginning of her 3rd decade of life. ♥ She's darn lucky to have a summer birthday, and I tell her that every single year.
9. ♫sittin' on the dock o' the bay♫ . . . sippin on a rum & coke watching the sun go down. That day may have just been my favorite day of the entire year. :)
Hope all of you had some sparkling summer moments of your own! Fall is just around the corner, and though I'm excited about buying cardigans & getting cozy, I know it won't be long after till I'm pining for July again. . .