Apr 11, 2012

Marilyn and MAYBE You

Most often, I like to channel my inner Joan Jett or Kate Pierson, (2 of many fashion idols) but after watching the Marilyn movie, I found myself more curious than ever about the icon's sense of style.

With a little imagination, (and some red lipstick, fabulous mascara, and an amazing hair stylist) these dresses will help you channel your inner Marilyn! What's more, all of these vintage pieces are on Etsy! Thank me later, darlings. xo

P.s. That sexy little metallic gold number is only $50!! Please someone grab it up before I'm tempted to!


Marilyn.

You, perhaps?
From seller:FrockItVintage

Marilyn.

You?
From seller: tamallama

Marilyn.

Just maybe?
From seller:
GrackleFineArt

Marilyn.

If the dress fits!
From seller:
FancyLuckyVintage

Brought to you by: A girl who has just spent WAY too much time browsing the virtual vintage racks of Etsy. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm an inner "Joan Jett" with a mix of "Marilyn"! Great match-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, J! I especially love Fancy Lucky's dress--and the inspiration dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selections! I love Fancy Lucky's dress too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin