Mar 1, 2012

Antiquing

Just a few snapshots from last weekend's antiquing adventures! I'm curious about this real hair art framed picture...


Almost bought this pretty lady picture, but I had to save my mula for clothes!

Fascinated by this old horse bike. The little girl in me wanted it so much!

Cutest or what?! I <3 Snoopy.

I know I'm supposed to love the clothes, (AND I DO!) but this is 1 of my favorite parts about ANY antique or thrift store. OLD BOOKS! Love the smell of those aging pages.


Peanuts!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh that picture of the lady framed is nice! next time!!! a girl can never have enough clothes ;)

    is that hair picture even sanitary? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that hair art piece is wild! J, if I'm not careful, I can get totally lost for hours in the book sections.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin