Sep 25, 2011

This Beat is TECHNOTRONIC

I know it's not Monday, and that it's been months since I've even done a music Monday post, but just wanted to show you who is responsible for my clean apartment these last couple of weeks.

I start cleaning and dancing all around the house and suddenly my place goes from messy to clean in no time at all, it's kinda magical. :-P  
Ya Kid K Rules! This girl knows how to get me movin! Remember these songs?

Any songs you listen to that guarantee a clean space afterward?



2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to check this out! I usually put Lecrae on while I clean! lol. Gonna have to check this person out since my house needs major cleaning... putting it off as long as I can! haha. Anyways, found you thru Sammy D's twitter. I followed! I love vintage, thrifting, garage sales and any form of shopping! :) If you get the chance, pass by my blog & follow back maybe? I just found a huge dress that I transformed into a gorgeous summer dress w/a 50's essence to it. Check it out! Hope to see ya around my blog soon! Can't wait to chk out the rest of yours:)

    Reyna
    @Glamour Glory
    www.youtube.com/reynalay

    ReplyDelete
  2. They played one of these songs the other night at the gym...My best friend broke into dance on the treadmill...It was awesome...
    :)
    The played MC Hammer that night too...

    I play heavy metal to get me going...
    Hope all is well!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin