Aug 30, 2011

Fall Wardrobe Wishlist

Just wanted to share some of my recent Etsy faves that I think are especially perfect for Fall weather! Not only are these particular items some of my faaaavorite from the virtual vintage racks of etsy, but they're also what I look for when restocking the shop for this time of year.

Leaf Print Dress and matching purse. Such a great print! How fitting for fall, yes?

TravelingCarousel

Belted Cardigan Sweater, looks sooo cozy for cool days.
MisoVintage

High Waist Blue Jeans, I love the contrast stitching on these.
Concetta's Closet

Fitted Velvet Blazer Jacket, always a favorite of mine: pretty, feminine, AND warm.
LapineOurs


Feminine Knit dress, I love the wheat brown color of this one!
 Archivia

Pretty Leather Boots, the deep burgundy color of this pair would look great paired with some long dresses I have.
SkinnyandBernie

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my sweater dress in your post. I ADORE that leaf dress and the matching purse! Really beautiful picks.

    I love your blog. You have a really nice sense of style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leaf print dress and purse--so cool! Great finds, J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stuff! im looking forward to fall finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love that belted cardigan! it does look sooo cozy!

    xo~
    jane

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin