Mar 27, 2010

Etsy Shop Crush: Jewelry by Bungelowjame

Truth be told, I have never been much of a jewelry person my whole life. I always thought I was absolutely horrible at accessorizing outfits. (Still working on it, as a matter of fact. ;)

The want to learn how to pair pretty jewelry with pretty clothes is pressing on me even moreso now that I'm falling in love with handmade & vintage pieces daily by clicking on the tweets of my fellow Etsy sellers!

One of my little Etsy shop crushes for jewelry right now is bungelowjame.

Her shop announcement states:

"My jewelry is lovingly created with an eye for vintage flair, and the occasional whimsical feel. I love to recycle old pieces of jewelry and recreate lovely vintage style items. Each piece I create is one of a kind, I will never duplicate a design, so when you purchase a piece, you will know that you have the only one."

I love whimsical, I love when people recycle, and I love to know that what I'm wearing no one else will be wearing. :)

Take a gander at these charming pieces from her shop.
Each one so perfect for spring, don't you think?
The top 3 are my absolute FAVES and are currently on my SS10 wish list. (In case you're reading sis!) ;)




Wouldn't this one be a great gift for the seamstress in your life?
Memories of Paris pendant. Love the Eiffel tower. :)

I'm a true fan of drop earrings, so pretty.

I'm consistently amazed by the talent on Etsy. Sometimes it really makes me wish I could actually create something with my hands. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy bringing more vintage clothing to the pages of Etsy, but one of these days I just want to MAKE something.
(I'm good at making fresh salsa, but that's not really something I can share with the rest of the world, huh?) heehe.

Happy Saturday to you and yours!
p.s. Also, please share some of your favorite jewelry sellers on Etsy, I want to check 'em out!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin