Feb 28, 2010

PB&J

Hola blogger friends,

It's Sunday, and the last day in February. I'm so HAPPY about that. I really want winter to go away lately. It hasn't been very sunny here this past week and my skin is starving for humidity.

Today's outfit reminds me of peanut butter and jelly.



I was so happy to find that velvet skirt.



Wasn't sure if it would go with the metallic cranberry sweater at first, but I ended up really liking it!


Darnit, you can't see the leather bass shoes in this pic, but I'll get them photographed later this week. Bass shoes remind me SO much of my mama. I remember she always wore a pair of brown Bass wedges when I was growing up. She loved them, and the brand. :)



The whole outfit, entirely thrifted! ♥ Entirely my style! I love it.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit, J!

    I have a suggestion for you for a touch of summer in the midst of winter--the Arboretum on Belle Isle in Detroit! We visited the other weekend, and between the warmth and humidity and the scent of all the flowers and leafy green plants, it felt like summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, and that the whole outfit's thrifted :) You should check out my thrifting blog!

    Amanda

    isanotherstreasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin