Nov 4, 2009

Novelty Print of the Day -- MOULIN ROUGE with Jane Avril 70's Mini Dress!

I loved everything about the movie Moulin Rouge! Jane Avril, who appears to be on the print of this AMAZING little 70's mini dress, was a dancer for the popular Parisian nightclub and became even more famous with the illustrations of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. This dress is FABULOUS in every way, and captures the roaring 1920's night life in a way I've never before seen on a novelty print.

Currently for sale on Ebay by MamaStone Vintage. If you really want it, HURRY, the auction ends in 12 hours!




2 comments:

  1. beautiful print! I love the cut of the dress too:)

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I can't see the photo =(
    I came here after the search result in google, where the photo had been downloaded only on half.
    Here, in your posting I can't see the photo too, but I need it very much - I want to compare that with the dress I'm going to buy -
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_DXdLWUFv6zc/S3-KYxFuMeI/AAAAAAAABHc/xVLjc5fHH0w/1.jpg

    Can you send me a photo on ahma@list.ru if you have got it still?
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin