Sep 22, 2009

Red, White & Black :: Today's Outfit.

You're looking at one of my favorite skirts, 80's B/W houndstooth pencil skirt.
I love pencil shaped skirts so much, and find them very figure flattering.
Paired it with a v-neck red 70's top, and a black bow belt that actually belongs to Deargolden since I promised it to her months ago! (I've got to get that to you already!)
Had to show off the shoes too because I'm just head over heels about bows.
The red purse may be a little too much, though.
What do you think?

**All items thrifted, except the purse, which my friend gave me...but wait, she probably thrifted that.** :)





I love the slit in the back of the skirt. Sexy, but not too much. ;) Just the way I like it.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the ensemble, especially the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSED with the bows on those sweet shoes! Love this chic {Mad Men-esque} look.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend! I've just given u the “The Honest Scrap" award. Check it out on my blog. www.afreshvtg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool sexy smily mamiiiiiiiiii ;b + a classy cooker yay !!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin