Jul 31, 2009

Novelty Print of the Day! -- Love Hearts Pink 70's Dress!

So sorry that I wasn't able to get to the novelty print of the day yesterday, gals! I was crazy busy here out in the country. We hiked for a long time, and then shopped, vegged, worked in a garden, and took it easy after such a full day. I fell asleep unexpectedly, and so much earlier than usual! I will definitely post pics when I get back home.

Couldn't wait to get back to my blog! AND, I'm going home tomorrow, so I can't wait to get back to my Etsy shop too! ♥

Today's novelty print is currently on sale by TMHL on Etsy. I know, I know, we're so far away from Valentine's day, but said holiday being my favorite, I wanted to feature this adorable dress because it's always nice finding the perfect outfit ahead of time! It's pink with white hearts, long billowy sleeves and a keyhole neckline that ties at the top.
C-U-T-E!





Have a wonderful weekend, my blogger friends, and I've got some surprises coming to the shop this week, you're gonna love 'em! I'm sure of it! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Love that print, and loving the novelty print posts!

    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin