Nov 19, 2012

Deliciously Demure

Some gorgeous items recently added to the shop! and I have a confession... I really want to keep each and every one of these, so you will be doing me a huge favor by taking them from me. Practicing the art of resisting temptation lately BIG TIME in more than just one area of my life. believe me, it's a challenge for this girl. #Disciplinedisciplinediscipline. ;)

Felt so lucky when I found four 1950s sweaters in a row while thrifting. a rare occurrence for thrifting - and they are all in perfect condition too! Fit for a bombshell!


1950s Baby Blue Wool Sweater
1960s Hot Pink Knit Dress Suit, SO cute!
1960s Holly Go Lightly Black Lace & Bow Cocktail Dress
Seafoam Softness 1950s Cardigan - Angora & Wool, divine!
The "Pet Me" faux fur black mini dress, 1960s
Find all of these items now in the shop. (except for the first sweater, she got away fast!)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous update! I'm tempted by the seafoam cardigan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your taste when it comes to fashion

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin