Oct 29, 2012

Prepare for November - New Arrivals!

Newest arrivals brought to you by the month of November! Brr, is it getting cold out there! Stay warm in pretty printed velvet, sweater blouses, long sleeves, angora & wool, and cozy & cute coats. I'm starting to think that I should have sold that grey sweater & the plaid skirt together, because they make such a darling outfit.

Visit the shop to view these recently listed goodies, oh and let me know what you think about my new shop & blog banner, which I FINALLY got around to making. I'm pretty happy with it. :)

Have a lovely week, dears!  
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. i love the new banners! and that faux fur brings back memories of a holiday dance way back in high school ... the girls had to ask the boys! so nerve racking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new banners! The collar detail is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin