Nov 11, 2010

The Color of Cozy

Just did a quick sweep in the store to bring you this Thursday morning COZY shop update. Crimson, russet, forest green, and various shades of brown are making my little spot on Etsy so pretty I think. Today I'm with the kids (subbing for kindergarten), so I won't be as active on twitter, but I'm wishing you all a wonderful Thursday!

Can't believe the weekend is almost here! Any fun plans?
Tonight one of my friends invited me to go salsa dancing, and how I want to go! The problem is that I've been feeling a bit under the weather the past couple of days. If I can kick this little bug, I'll be back with some latin dancing pics in the near future. ;)

XOXO

{Shop Lola}











No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thank you. ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin